While you want to buy the new printer, it will be better if you take the printer which loads with many advanced printer on it. It will help you to print the document in the right way and you just have to use them well. You also should know that if you need to printer which has more than one function and need more advanced features on it, you can take this Brother DCP-8020 one for you.
You should know that this Brother DCP-8020 is using the laser as its printer technology and allow you to print the mono document no matter how much you print the document is. You will not break the printer too. Thus, if you need to print the mono document in any number, this printer will be the best options for you.
You might also like: Brother DCP-7065DN All-in-one Printer
Besides the printer, you also can get another function on this printer like copier function. There are many advanced features you can get on this function too like the fast copying feature. This feature will help you to copy the mono document up to 17 pages per minute. There are many advanced features left you can get and use from this Brother DCP-8020 one.
Brother DCP-8020 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-8020 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Brother DCP-8020 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (120.65 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6)
- Brother DCP-8020 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (26.04 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-7030 Inkjet All-in-One Printer
Brother DCP-8020 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Brother DCP-8020 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Brother DCP-8020 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Brother DCP-8020 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Brother DCP-8020 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.