Every time you want to buy the new printer, you need to ensure that you can choose the printer based on what you need. If you want to have the printer, you should know well about what kind of printer that will help you to print more documents for your office. You can consider buying this Brother DCP-7060D for you if you need to print the document in large numbers.
You also should know that this Brother DCP-7060D is using the laser as its printer technology which can help you to print the large document in the best way. Well, if you want to use this printer, you need to know that this printer is more suitable for print the mono document and you don’t need to have a high resolution output document with this printer.
You might also like: Brother DCP-585CW All-In-One Inkjet Printer
There are many advanced features you can get from this printer like the auto duplex one. This feature will help you to print the both paper of sides automatically. It means if you want to print the document with both sides of paper, you can’t turn it manually because this Brother DCP-7060D will do it automatically for you. Just consider taking this printer for your office.
Brother DCP-7060D System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-7060D for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: (Windows 10/10 x64/8.1/8.1 x64/8/8 x64/7/7 x64/Vista/Vista64/XP)
- Brother DCP-7060D Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (120.65 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.10)
- Brother DCP-7060D Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (28.86 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.9)
- Brother DCP-7060D Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (22.67 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.8), Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6)
- Brother DCP-7060D Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (26.04 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-350C Colour Inkjet Printer
Brother DCP-7060D Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Brother DCP-7060D driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Brother DCP-7060D driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Brother DCP-7060D Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Brother DCP-7060D driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.