Working at offices surely need printers. If you want to have a great printer that can accommodate your daily needs, you can choose Brother DCP-7020. This machine can print, scan, and copy documents without having to purchase additional accessories. For the printing technology, this printer is using mono laser. In a month, it is able to print up to 10,000 impressions, which is good enough for smaller offices. The maximum resolution is slightly better than most laser printers on the market, with 2400 x 600 dpi.
The speed for Brother DCP-7020 is pretty decent, with 20 pages per minute. Its sound emission is pretty noisy, with 53 dB noise level. You probably do not want to use it during late hour because it may be pretty disturbing. For the connectivity, it is equipped with USB and parallel, allowing multiple devices to connect to the printer remotely. The standard media capacity is pretty good for a printer on its class, with 250 sheets in total.
You might also like: Brother DCP-585CW All-In-One Inkjet Printer
For the size, Brother DCP-7020 is slightly larger than its competitors, with 11.6 x 17 x 15.6 inches in height, width, and depth respectively, and 20.72 lbs. in weight. However, you still do not need to prepare additional room to use this printer.
Brother DCP-7020 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-7020 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-7020 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (43.49 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X 10.10/10.9/10.8/10.7/10.6
- Brother DCP-7020 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (29.28 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-350C All-In-One Printer
Brother DCP-7020 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Brother DCP-7020 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Brother DCP-7020 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Brother DCP-7020 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Brother DCP-7020 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.