Printer becomes one of the essential items for students and office workers due to the increasing use of computers. Brother International understand this condition and released Brother DCP-310CN to answer the challenge. This machine is compatible with some operating systems, such as Mac OS (version 9 and up) and Windows (98 and up). You can share printer and scanner with other computers thanks to its Ethernet interface. You can also directly scan to and print from your memory card with this printer.
For the maximum resolution, Brother DCP-310CN is not so impressive, but good enough for decent printing use, with 1200 x 600 dpi. The speeds for this device are also pretty decent, with 15 pages per minute for color printing and 20 pages per minute for mono printing. The paper tray capacity of this printer is not too large, with 100 pages only. It comes with an LCD to help the users operate the device without too much hassles.
You might also like: Brother DCP-165C All-in-one Printer
Brother DCP-310CN has a compact design, with 5.5 kg in weight, and 373 x 345 x 135 mm in width, depth, and height respectively. It does not require too much space in your room and you can move it around pretty easily.
Brother DCP-310CN System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-310CN for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-310CN Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (63.09 MB)
Operating Systems: Windows XP (32-bit), Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows 98
- Brother DCP-310CN Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (135.54 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.8)
- Brother DCP-310CN Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (25.89 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6)
- Brother DCP-310CN Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (26.72 MB)
You might also like: Brother DCP-110C All-In-One Printer
Brother DCP-310CN Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Brother DCP-310CN driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Brother DCP-310CN driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Brother DCP-310CN Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Brother DCP-310CN driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.