If you are looking for a printer that can accommodate your daily printing jobs, you may want to try Brother DCP-1400. Released by Brother International, this machine offers various function in one device, such as printing, scanning, and copying. The design of this machine is slightly bigger than most printers on the same class, with 17 kg in weight, and 429 x 456 x 492 mm in height, depth, and width respectively. The paper capacity of this machine is pretty good with 250 sheets in total.
Brother DCP-1400 has auto document feeder, allowing you to print numerous pages without too much hassles. The interface for this machine are USB and Parallel, allowing multiple computer to connect remotely. The printing speed is not too fast nor too slow, with 15 pages per minute. The maximum resolution is quite standard for a laser printer, with 600 x 600 dpi.
You might also like: Brother DCP-130c All-In-One Printer
The scanner of Brother DCP-1400 is able to scan up to 9600 x 9600 dpi in resolution with its ScanSoft software. The operating systems compatible with this machine are Windows (95 or later) and Mac OS (version 8.6 or above). To sum up, this machine is pretty good for both small office and home use.
Brother DCP-1400 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-1400 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-1400 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.9)You might also like: Brother DCP-120c All-In-One Printer
- Brother DCP-1400 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (27.15 MB)
Brother DCP-1400 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Brother DCP-1400 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Brother DCP-1400 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Brother DCP-1400 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.