Brother DCP-130C is a printer released by Brother International to accommodate the increasing needs for multipurpose printers. This machine is able to print, scan, and copy documents without too much hassles. You can directly save to and print from memory card with this machine. The minimum ink droplets of this machine is 1.5 Pl, ensuring the vividness and sharpness of your outputs. The maximum resolution is very impressive, even good enough for photo printing, with 6000 x 1200 dpi.
The printing speeds of Brother DCP-130C are very exceptional compared to other printers on the same league, with 20 pages per minute for mono printing, and 25 pages per minute for color printing. This machine is suitable for those who want the best quality with the fastest speed. It is compatible with some operating systems, such as Mac OS X (version 10.2.4 or later) and Windows (98 or above).
You might also like: Brother DCP-110C All-in-one Printer
Some of the software that come with the package of Brother DCP-130C are ScanSoft PaperPort, Presto! PageManager, and drivers and utilities. For the interface, it is only equipped with USB port, which limit its accessibility to one computer at one time. Several supported media type are transparencies, plain paper, envelopes, and cards.
Brother DCP-130C System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-130C for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-130C Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (50.17 MB)
Operating Systems: Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-130C Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (69.50 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.10)
- Brother DCP-130C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (26.25 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.9)
- Brother DCP-130C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (27.15 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.08)You might also like: Brother DCP-120C All-In-One Printer
- Brother DCP-130C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (25.89 MB)
Brother DCP-130C Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Brother DCP-130C driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Brother DCP-130C driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Brother DCP-130C driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.