Brother International is one of the popular manufacturer of printer. They have a lot of products that you can choose to accommodate your works. One of them is Brother DCP-1200. This machine has the function of scanner, copier, and printer in just one device. The printing technology used in this machine is mono laser. The power consumption is quite high due to its laser technology, with 850 watts during operation, 30 watts during standby mode, and 14 watts during sleep mode.
The maximum resolution of Brother DCP-1200 is quite average for a laser printer, with only 600 x 600 dpi. The maximum printing speed is also pretty decent, with 12 pages per minute. The software included in the package are drivers and utilities. The sound emission of this printer is not too loud nor quiet, with 50 dB during operation. This machine supports various media types, such as transparencies, plain paper, labels, envelopes, and card stock.
The size of Brother DCP-1200 is quite large for a printer on its class, with 37.48 lbs. in weight, and 19.4 x 18 x 16.9 inches in width, depth, and height respectively. You may need extra space in your room to place this machine.
Brother DCP-1200 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-1200 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
- Brother DCP-1200 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (3.8 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
- Brother DCP-1200 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (28.9 MB)
- Find the Brother DCP-1200 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Brother DCP-1200 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Brother DCP-1200 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.