For those who are seeking for a printer that is able to help them finish their daily print jobs, Brother DCP-110C can be your solution. Launched by Brother International, one of the leading printer manufacturer, this machine comes with 3 years limited warranty. For the connectivity, this machine is equipped with USB port only. The operating systems supported by this printer are Windows (98 or later) and Mac OS (version 8.6 or later). The size is pretty compact, with 14.7 x 13.6 x 5.3 inches in width, depth, and height respectively, and 12.13 lbs. in weight.
As a multipurpose printer, Brother DCP-110C offers the function of printer, copier, and scanner, all in one device. It uses ink jet as its printing technology. The supported media types are plain paper, envelopes, and cards. The printing speeds of this printer are pretty great for an inkjet, with 20 pages per minute for mono printing and 15 pages per minute for color printing.
The sound emission of Brother DCP-110C is quite low, with only 45 dB noise level. The maximum resolution is pretty standard, with only 1200 x 600 dpi. The standard media capacity is also pretty average, with 100 sheets in total.
Brother DCP-110C System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-110C for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating Systems: Windows Vista (32-bit), Windows Vista (64-bit)
- Brother DCP-110C Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (63.03 MB)
Operating Systems: Windows XP (32-bit), Windows 2000, Windows Me, Windows 98
- Brother DCP-110C Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (140.56 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.08)
- Brother DCP-110C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (25.89 MB)
Operating Systems: Mac OS X (10.7), Mac OS X (10.6)
- Brother DCP-110C Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (26.72 MB)
- Find the Brother DCP-110C driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Brother DCP-110C driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Brother DCP-110C driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.