All-in-one printers are more preferable these days thanks to its functionality and simplicity. Brother, one of a well-known printer manufacturer, released Brother DCP-1000 to keep up with the trend. This machine offers the function of printer, scanner, and copier in one device. It uses mono laser as its printing technology. The maximum resolution of this printer is quite average for a laser printer, with 600 x 600 dpi. The speed is also pretty decent, with 10 pages per minute.
For the interface, Brother DCP-1000 is equipped with USB and parallel to make sure several devices can connect to the device remotely. Some of the supported operating systems include Mac OS (version 8.6 or above) and Windows (98 or above). This machine supports several media types, including transparencies, plain paper, labels, and envelopes. The standard media capacity of this device is 200 sheets, which is pretty decent.
The design of Brother DCP-1000 is not too big but not too compact either, with 24.25 lbs. in weight, and 13.9 x 18 x 18.1 inches in height, depth, and width respectively. You do not have to prepare extra room to place this device. Overall, this machine provides a great function to support your daily works.
Brother DCP-1000 System Requirements and Compatibility:
Windows 7 / Windows 7 (x64) / Windows 8.1 / Windows 8.1 (x64) / Windows 8 / Windows 8 (x64) / Windows Vista / Windows Vista (x64) / Windows XP / Windows XP (x64) / Windows 2000 / Windows Me / Macintosh / Mac OS X (10.5/10.6/10.7/10.8/10.9/10.10/10.11/ Mac OS Sierra 10.12 / Linux.
Free Download Driver and Software Brother DCP-1000 for Microsoft Windows & Macintosh:
Operating System(s): Windows 10 32-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 8.1 32-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit, Windows 8 32-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 7 32-bit, Windows 7 64-bit, Windows Vista 32-bit, Windows Vista 64-bit, Windows XP 32-bit, Windows XP 64-bit
- Brother DCP-1000 Windows Printer Driver ⟹ Download (3.8 MB)
Operating System(s): Mac OS X (v10.10.x), Mac OS X (v10.9.x), Mac OS X (v10.8.x), Mac OS X (v10.7.x), Mac OS X (v10.6.x)
- Brother DCP-1000 Mac Printer Driver ⟹ Download (28.9 MB)
Brother DCP-1000 Driver Installation Steps:
- Find the Brother DCP-1000 driver that is compatible with your device’s OS and download it.
- On your device, look for the Brother DCP-1000 driver, click on it twice.
- Wait until installation process is complete.
Brother DCP-1000 Uninstallation Steps:
- Locate the Windows button on your device. Look up “Control Panel”, click on it.
- Press on the “Uninstall a Program” button.
- Locate the Brother DCP-1000 driver. Press on the “Uninstall” button.
- Wait until the process is done and click “Finish”.